Infographic: Funding for UK Businesses
Business owners throughout the UK need capital for any number of reasons. From replenishing inventory and purchasing new equipment to expansion or simply just a financial cushion during non-peak seasons, SMEs often need to secure funding for their business from an outside source.
Given the strict restrictions and regulations associated with traditional bank loans, more and more SMEs are turning to other lending sources to meet their business funding needs.
Thanks to Boost Capital, UK SMEs can now enjoy business financing solutions which offer flexibility, ease-of-use and quick access to capital. The infographic below outlines the easy application process for business funding from Boost Capital.
Share this Image On Your Site
Give your business a Boost in capital
- 34 percent of UK SMEs plan to use funding for growth this year.
- Most (51 percent) of SMEs experienced difficulties accessing finance from the first source approached.
We provide funding solutions to UK businesses with growth potential
- Step 1: Visit www.boostcapital.co.uk and apply for a small business loan. It’s simple – no business plans and no paperwork hassles.
- Step 2: Qualify for funding based on recent business performance and potential growth.
- Step 3: Discuss repayment options and timing based on your unique cash flow model.
- Step 4: Get approved for funding in 24 hours – not weeks or months!
Get funded in 5 days
With business loans from £3,000 to £500,000 available in as few as 5 days, you can have fast and easy access to capital to purchase inventory, expand or remodel, upgrade equipment and improve cash flow.
Business Funding to Grow Your Business
The simplicity of the Boost Capital Small Business Loan Programme has made it easier than ever for SMEs to secure the funding they need to take their business to new heights.
Beyond the easy application and quick access to capital, a business loan from Boost Capital allows SMEs to use the money they receive towards any business expense. Traditional lenders typically have strict regulations on when and how a business owner is able to use the money they borrowed. Not at Boost Capital. SMEs have the flexibility to use the funds towards any business expense. This can include:
- Restocking inventory in preparation for a big sale
- Advertising and marketing initiatives
- Remodeling current space or expanding to a new space
- Upgrading equipment
- Improving cash flow in anticipation of non-peak seasons
- Paying taxes, rent or mortgage
- Hiring additional employees
At Boost Capital, we are committed to helping you grow your business, however you may define that growth. Regardless of what you need the capital for, our small business loans can be tailored to meet the needs of your business. Whether you need a loan for your business in London, funding for your SME in the South East or a quick boost in capital for your shop in Wales, we provide business finance solutions to business owners across the UK.
We have helped SMEs across a variety of industries secure the working capital they needed for their businesses to succeed. And, we’d love the opportunity to help you and your business, too!